This brand new show will be held at
FIVE in Farnborough on the
14 & 15 September, 2011
This exhibition embraces all aspects of Control & Instrumentation, Test & Measurement, Calibration, Data Acquisition and Analysis plus many other industry specific disciplines and has come about as a direct result of close consultation with industry professionals.
Our regional shows attract busy people who need to keep up-to-date quickly. Both visitor and exhibitor will benefit from Sensor+Systems' easy informal atmosphere and its accessability. Visitors will find a half-day visit to this local show an invaluable and time-efficient opportunity to review existing technology or source brand new products and services. The unique floorplan means displays can be angled for maximum visibility and yet encourage market place informality.
The exhibition will attract budget-holders and decision makers from these industry interests: • Aerospace and Defence
• Automotive • Communications
• Construction Materials • Public Services • Electrical/ Electronic Engineering • Food, Drink • Gas, Water, Electricity • Instrument Engineering • Mechanical Engineering • Medical • Metal Goods • Mining, Quarrying • Paper, Print • Petro-chemical • Pharmaceutical
• Railway Technologies • Research/ Standards/ Education •
Rubber/Plastics Processing • Textiles, Leather, Clothing • Vehicles, Marine, Aerospace
On show will be products or services relevant to: Automation • Calibration • Data Acquisition • Electronic Test Equipment • Environmental Analysis • Equipment Test & Repair • Image Capture and Analysis
• Instrumentation • Intrinsically Safe Devices
• Inspection/Machine Vision • Oscilloscopes • PC Hardware/Software • Powerline Monitoring • Control Systems • Recorders/Gauges & Displays • Signal Condition Equipment • Spectrum Analysers
• Valves/Process Hardware and who require sensors and instrumentation for • Displacement • Flow
• Humidity/Environmental • Level • Load • Noise/ Vibration • Pressure • Temperature • Torque
This brand new show is at FIVE in Farnborough, Hampshire on the 14 & 15 September, 2011.
It’s where our industry research showed you wanted the event; in the south of the country, and it's at your preferred time of year; the autumn.
Sensors+Systems for Control & Instrumentation, is designed to have a direct appeal to your customers. It embraces Control & Instrumentation, Test & Measurement, Calibration, Data Acquisition and Analysis.
We motivate the people you want.
Through a comprehensive mix of focused direct mail and e- broadcasts, web advertising and adverts and ticket inserts in the relevant technical publications we will target design and development engineers, mechtronic engineers, production and plant engineers and environmental engineers and scientists.
Sensors+Systems will have the added appeal for exhibitors. As with all Trident events, it will be:
- Cost-effective - the all-in price includes a complete stand package
- Time effective - two days of selling plus minimum build and breakdown time reduces off-read commitment
- Easy to set up – Sensors & Systems needs no lengthy management planning. Just bring your products and sell.
- Professionally organised – a 5-star ambience in a top quality building with a unique layout conducive to informal discussions with customers with problems to solve.
- Easy to get to – for exhibitors and visitors
An affordable stand package
There are five all-inclusive unit sizes available which each includes: • velcro-receptive shell scheme
• nameboard • powerpoint • choice of lighting
• carpet • velcro for graphics plus • marketing package
• promotional literature • seminar opportunity (limited slots available) • advertising discount
• free visitor disk
• web link
It also means that exhibitors get increased market exposure not only with hotlinks through to their own websites but with previews of products available for an extended period before and after the event. Over 95% of visitors now register online which means contact can be maintained and email reminders sent out regularly to update.
With the show’s unique layout the majority of stands are corner sites allowing exhibitors to build displays that are clearly visible at a distance to visitors. This tried and tested layout makes for an informal layout with no obvious boundaries and encourages visitors to stay and talk longer.
We aim to make life as easy as possible for you
Our exhibitor manual has everything you need to know, available electronically or in a hard copy, without taking hours of your time. And the stand is clad in Velcro-receptive fabric, so fixing graphics is easy.
Find out how you can benefit from Sensors+Systems by calling Gail Downham on 01822 614671, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line visitor pre-registration will be open approximately 12 weeks prior to the event.
However, if you would like to receive visitor information when it is released please email email@example.com
with your full contact details.
click plan to enlarge
© Trident Exhibitions Limited 2010
FIVE is situated in Farnborough North Hampshire, south west of London. This permanent venue, opened in 2008, provides a clear span of event space with a high specification technical fit-out throughout
It's located just of the M3/M4 corridor close to junction 4 of the M3. Follow Farnborough/FIVE signs on all major routes - with FREE PARKING for all!,
SatNav users please enter ‘Aerospace Boulevard GU14 6XL’ for directions.
Find out how you can benefit from Sensors+Systems
by calling Gail Downham on 01822 614671,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops & Seminars
The exhibition will include a comprehensive and varied programme of FREE Workshops and Seminars designed to be relevant to today's industry issues.
The full programme will be announced nearer the exhibition and on-line regisitration will enable you to indicate your intention to participate.
See also the Instrumentation Scotland exhibition